レビュー (853)beautiful pieces and a even more beautiful story of where all of them came from! will always join a Tiger show when I can!!! My items were all perfect!!! Love your jewelry sooo much!!! Love her show and her families story so interesting. Also the loose gems are much smaller than I imagine But noticed on my invoice my purchase for a bag of them was 14dollars and she actually charged. $8.40. Thank you so much. I have another order coming in the mail from a show this past week. And I'm watching her tonight. Thanks very happy with my purchases ❣️❣️ oh my goodness! How wonderful! I love this! So thankful & blessings. Love & blessings, Mia❤️ Highly recommend. Thank you for your kind consideration. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Absolutely fantastic seller! Everything was exactly as described, packaged beautifully, and shipped quickly. Great communication and such a fun show. I’ll definitely be back! ⭐⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Another wonderful shopping experience with tigersvintage! 💕🥰 I’ve purchased from her several times, and she never disappoints! Every item I’ve received has been exactly what I hoped for and always arrives with such care. 🛍️✨She’s an amazing seller, and I truly appreciate the quality of her items, her great customer service, and the consistency she brings to every purchase. It’s always a pleasure shopping her shows, and I know I can count on finding something fabulous! 💎🩷 Thank you so much for another great shopping experience! I’ll definitely be back for more! 🥰🫶🏽💕 ⭐⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Another wonderful shopping experience with tigersvintage! 💕🥰 I’ve purchased from her several times, and she never disappoints! Every item I’ve received has been exactly what I hoped for and always arrives with such care. 🛍️✨She’s an amazing seller, and I truly appreciate the quality of her items, her great customer service, and the consistency she brings to every purchase. It’s always a pleasure shopping her shows, and I know I can count on finding something fabulous! 💎🩷 Thank you so much for another great shopping experience! I’ll definitely be back for more! 🥰🫶🏽💕 Thanks so much for the givy!❤️❤️ Thank you for the givey! Just wish I was able to purchase something from you! I’ll be back! Thanks! All the jewelry really is so nice. Beautiful cameo! If you are looking for amazing cameos this is the place for you! Thank you so much for my gift 🤍🤍🤍 Beautiful items as always 🔥🔥 This was such a fun raid train to watch. I'm so lucky to have gotten 4 trays! what an amazing deal!!! love it all ❤️❤️❤️ Great customer service. Had an issue with one of the items ordered and it was taken right away. Very happy with this seller. Thank you. Thank you🥰💖🫶💞 sweet. came fast and packaged well. Love and blessings to you and yours. Fast shipping beautiful jewelry. amazing seller, highly recommend beautiful items thank you so much