レビュー (478)Absolute goat!Legend! Always an absolute pleasure. Thanks for the review. Everything came prefect
I’m so happy and thanks so much for the support and review!! Truly just a great guy. The fact he is in the card hobby is just a plus. Buy with confidence, Tine is a gem. thank you. always fast shipping and 5 starsAlways a pleasure my guy!! I wish Tine could be Mine. Since I can’t I’ll have to take his cards instead. Great stream 💯Legend! Appreciate you always and your kind words. one of the best here on whatnot. everything is packaged securely and arrived fast. highly recommended Fantastic streamer! Thank you for the extra cards!No! Thank you! Appreciate the kind words. Great cards great streamer would buy again.Appreciate you taking the time to review and such kind words!! great packaging, cards were without any issues Thank you so much for the purchase and kind review! Thank you again!Thank you and I so appreciate the kind review! thank you for the great deal Fast AF shipping, great packaging, and mint card. 🔥 🔥 🔥 I am so happy you are pleased with your purchase! Thanks again! Awesome seller! Shipped super fast and packaging was top notch. Thanks again bro, appreciate you!Appreciate you for the kind words and support! Amazing seller Appreciate you so much!! Thank you for the kind words. Appreciate you homie Right back at you legend!! thank you for great deal on the card. Anytime! Thank you for the kind words. Thank you so much brotha. Very fast shipping. Definitely recommend guys. Hit!! Thanks so much for the kind words and continued trust and support. Be well! Can never go wrong buying from this seller. Always hooking it up with deals. Tine is a professional and it shows in how he packages his cards. Thanks again bro!So very kind of you to leave this wonderful review. Appreciate you sir!