レビュー (1,600)sample very small...not sure if it really works! Fast shipping. BEAUTIFULLY PACKAGED. Products as described. Lovely thank you gifts. Thank you so much. I will definitely do business with them again. Love this store they have great customer service their product are all legitimate the prices are reasonable and they are fun to interact with 💙 That you for great quality products that I can trust. Love everything I buy from tinker all products new, authentic and fast shipping Awesome seller Fast shipping, great product A+ show First order and not only wa sit well priced but the shipping was so fast. My guy bishop going to love it! Thanks!😊😊 One of my favorite beauty sellers on whatnot Tink is the best ✨🫶🏼 Thank you for the raiders givy 🫶🏽 Let be the freckle/mouse ears stamp! Ty for the skincare sample Givvy! 🎉 Love all my items
Host is amazing
Fast Shipping! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Absolutely love shopping her lives! 💕 She’s so sweet, everything is always beautiful, and I’m always happy with my orders. Definitely recommend! 🛍️✨ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
One of my FAVORITE live creators to buy from!! 🥹💕 I’ve ordered multiple times and I’m always so happy with everything. She’s super sweet, makes her lives so fun to watch, and you can tell she genuinely cares about her customers. Everything is always beautiful and exactly what I expect. I’ll definitely keep coming back to shop with her! 💕🛍️✨ Great products and great giveaway thank you!!! my son loves this cologne! we started with some amazing samples from the seller to narrow down our choice.