レビュー (2,439)Thank you for the awesome print! Great show, host and products! What a fantastic afternoon with you and your beyond fantastic one of a kind drawings. Both sets of my Wolf Pups portraits are just spectacular. I love the custom hats spending time with your collaboration with Ari was a very precious moment in time. I truly hope you go to infinity and beyond with your beautiful art business. nothing but the best to you, my friend. Toyboy56 thanks you! 🐾🐾🙏🥰 Thank you for the prints of your lyrics series. :) super awesome seller. 10 ⭐ review. YoYoYo!! This artist is incredible!! You can tell she puts so much love and detail into her art and I’m honored to have some of her art!! Amazing seller, quality, products, and great prices! 💕💕💕💕💕 Stunning and absolutely beautiful soul and artist with an amazing street wear brand super awesome seller. 10 ⭐ review. Love this kitty print! ❤️ Tiny is an amazing seller! Always nice! Always fast shipping! Her artistic talents are out of this world! thank you for the giveaway ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 You are such a talented artist. I love sitting and watching you make magic happen on paper. Thank for my first bee art from you!! Tile is even cuter in person and am happily using it as a cup rest for coffee mugs but may use as a trivet at a later day. Tiny is an amazing artist!!! This particular show was to celebrate 17k followers and it was 17 hours long. I joined about 15 minutes after it started and watched the whole show!!! I seriously could watch her create her art for even longer!!! I love the Cinderella book/bag that she painted blue birds on it that I won in an auction!!! I will treasure it forever!!! If you haven’t caught one of her shows, you should!!! Trust me, you won’t be disappointed!!! Thank you Tiny for sharing your true expertise with our Whatnot community!!! 💜💜💜 You are so talented! I love everything I receive from you! You are truly an inspiration to us all 😍🥰😘🤩 I LOVE my purchases from you! ❤️ We have one thing in common; we’re both introverts selling on Whatnot. 🤪 But you’re an amazing artist 🎨, and I’m over here crunching numbers for fun. 🤓 Thank you for being you, sharing your talent, and making this nerd always feel welcome! ❤️ #iumf Every once in a while I come across a show that reminds me of what this app and community can be. I can’t wait to get a crappy portrait of my chihuahua and even a hat. Support art folks.