レビュー (9,644)Loved all of my items! Thank you! All of the items were great! Perfect like usual. Love buying from their sites. love all my MFVIM stuff. IT RUNS SUPER SMALL so definitely size up. im normall a small on bottoms medium on top and the large top barely fits while the large bottoms fit like a medium while not compressing too much. great fabric, soft and compressing depending on the style. Wish I woukd have know they ran small when I first bought it it my size because I bought a few sets that dont fit at all, unfortunately. This is my second time buying but sized up this tome. sized a bit smaller than average Fast shipping, thank you! Love love love all my sets ! Sammy always makes me happy 🤍🤍🤍🥰 fast shipping always ! Unbelievable! Just excited to see these items on such great condition and quality is 110%!!!! Shipping was extremely fast too! I didn’t get my givvy prize. Sammy is so sweet! Fun show! Sammy is awesome!! Great show! Ty! Great prices/deals. I love everything I have received. And I love kalei. I’ll continue to show up and order with her and jaide. Beautiful set and so soft. Thank you!! Always a good deal! 😊 Thank you!! Always a good deal!😊 Thank you!! Always a good deal! Love love loveee them & my purchases !! Fast shipping !!! Def will be buyingg more from them ! Love it! Bought my true size small and it fits great!! Stretchy!