レビュー (889)Tori is a great seller..super sweet and I love hanging out with her late nights. she is so dedicated to selling Thank you so much for the stickers and notebook! Have a wonderful weekend! Great packaging and quick delivery. I was a little disappointed on the Harry Potter wand. All in all though everything arrived in on piece. Thank you. EVERYTHING is SPECTACULAR!!!! Always great stuff my sister ❤️ her new blouse thank you.😀 awesome awesome seller highly recommended thank you Thank for the givvy! Tori has a nice selection of items, great prices and fast shipping! Fast shipping item as described ❤️❤️❤️
Thankyou so much Thank you so much for doing that for me. I just love that guy. I’m glad we met over the train!!!! Nice shop. Lots of variety. Quick shipping very neat. Thank you for saving the bag for me. You have a nice selection of items. Quick shipping. I’m glad we met over the raid trains!!!! You live in Iowa and I live in Nebraska. The BEST seller ever!!!!! Love my two items. Thank you so much! LOVE THE SHIRT. Quick delivery and exactly as shown/described. TY!!