レビュー (7,136)Thank you guys so much I got it it was a really nice card thank you guys great cards fast shipping tyvm highly recommended seller Awesome deal. Fast shipper. always a great show A+++ seller Great show and great cards! Great show and host buddy, Cards came just as purchased on screen and Fast Shipping. 5 star seller!!!!! Honest and fast shipping ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ AWESOME STREAM! One of the best in the business. Great deals, vibes, and host! Thank you!🧀 Great cards/deals!!!!! Thank you Just as described!! Fast shipping!! A+++ If you're looking for a streamer that's laid back, not in pushy, and honest...look no further than The Gibbler!! he's the man fast shipping came as described in great condition!!! thanks Seller packages cards well. My order did have a little damage and seller was responsive when whatnot did nothing to handle the situation. Thank you so much. I highly recommend @tommygibbler21 if you are looking for cards to purchase. Thanks for the kind review!! 🔥 I received my card quickly and well packed!!!! Givvy and purchase arrived perfectly and were exactly what I was expecting. Thank you! Arrived quickly and in great condition