レビュー (679)Awesome pops and awesome seller! Arrived fast and order was well protected, thanks! A++ seller! Great prices and fast shipping!! Thank you!! As always great seller!! Fast shipping and great prices!! Thank you!! 🙏 A++ seller!! Great prices and fast shipping!! Thank you!! A++ seller!! Great prices and fast shipping!! Thank you!!🙏 decent ship time but funko was majorly scuffed and the pop protector was all scratched up. not a good deal. I’m sorry that you are unhappy with your purchase. I was at work when that pop was purchased. Could you please send me pictures of the so called scuffing? As the pop that I had in my inventory was in great shaped. Also when the protesters go out they still have the protective wrap on them which you are supposed to remove. If you can send pictures of the issue I would gladly replace the pop. Came all safe and packaged amazingly !! Awesome seller great packaging fast shipping Arrived fast and in good shape
Came quick and in a protector! Everything was perfect, the packaging was very well done . Thank you great deals, shipping and packaging. highly recommend! A++ seller!! Great prices and fast shipping!! Thank you!! 🙏 Great value and shipping condition was excellent. Thank you Great price and packaging. Thanks Everything was Perfect Highly Recommend!!!