レビュー (326)Custom Vhs tapes came in great condition thank you and super cool Custom shell looks amazing! can't wait to get more! Amazing work! Thank you so much! Can't wait to grab more! absolutely amazing seller!! 🔥🎃 if you don’t have one of these printed tapes shells I don’t know what your doing! Pro quality, sick designs layouts and a great seller?!?! That’s what’s up… -CHEX! Best custom shells for vhs Good quality and shipped well protected! Item received as described, packed well and shipped fast, thanks! Absolutely insane!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Awesome products! Great packaging! I was an idiot and thought he sent wrong tapes but he put them in movie slips to protect them ,I contacted him and as I discovered that they were the right ones when I actually decided to pull tapes out,he was already contacting me back, super fast customer service! Will buy from him again! Thanks! Wow!! Seller has incredible pieces for any VHS collector! A must have! Will be purchasing from again. Thank you! Very cool tapes! Fast delivery! If you’re not starting your Topspin collection of printed tapes by now… I don’t know what you’re waiting for!!! Amazing print quality, hyper-professional! You won’t want to play them!! (But you can!!!!😍) - collection is growing and I’ll keep adding to them with every clever creation he makes! Love seeing original art applied creatively and that’s what Topspin shows are about!!!! See yall there! ✌️ Incredible Piece! Cant wait to put it next to my matching Tape.
Doing awesome custom shells!! Thanks!! Amazing custom shell prints. Couldn’t be happier with how great they look. Never hesitate for one of these UV printed shells! So amazing for making your own display customs But for me - right on the wall!! Awesome layout and design! Hope to get more soon!!