レビュー (103)100% authentic and shipped very quickly Everything is perfect thank you so much Love all of my items!!!:))Awesome 😁 thank you so much for the review! Sweet seller!! Super fast shipping, great packaging! Five stars! Ty! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ It arrived quickly in perfect condition Thank you for great products She loved her whole entire order! Thank you so much! & Great packaging. Shipped & delivered very fast too.
I love all my items💕 very well packaged thank you so muchSo glad to hear it! Thank you! great packaging real fuzzball Best packaging I've ever received. Everything bubble wrapped with packing in a box. Thank you item in the box.Thank you so much for the positive review! Seller is sweet, fun , and ships fast. Received items as described and the prices were great! We bought 4 dumplings and we received a RARE in the stuffed dumpling! Will buy again from this seller! Thank you so much! ☺️
😁 you're amazing! Thank you! Thank you ❤️ my son loved everything. Great show and products 😊 Kids were cute so I supported ! :)They get a little wild though. Thank you so much! Great service, show and products! I couldn’t be more satisfied! I even got the rare shark dumpling! Thank you so much!You got the rare! So cool! Thank you so much for the positive review 😊 I received my order very fast! will purchase from again! The face is to hard for me but overall I liked itGlad you liked it! Thanks for the review 😊 10/10 great seller!! Super satisfied buyer!!