レビュー (166)Such good stuff!!! Thank you!!! I 🖤 my purchases! Great quality. Thank you so much! Love my shirt sooo damn much!! Thank you my love Incredible quality items for great prices, thank you so much for everything Such a sweet seller with some really amazing stuff! Will always come back 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 🫶🏼🖤🫶🏼🖤 Spicy AF grabs! Much appreciated my spooky queen!! yippee they came safely and my cards are so cuteee thank you🦕🦖 Glorious and perfect as always 🫶🏼🖤 Lovely packaging and everything came super quick! Love the community on live and the clothes are great I love all the pieces and they all were taken care of well everything got delivered quickly and is exactly what was shown. so so happy with my purchase and will absolutely purchase again!!!! Arrived fast and packaging was amazing and cute and t-shirt came with no holes or rips or cuts or anything. Perfect thank you 🖤🖤🖤 Thank you for my fatherless behavior outfits Everything was exactly as described, order was shipped and delivered quickly, seller was so kind and helpful on stream, absolutely loved the experience, will be buying more again 🖤 Thank you my love! I love the decor pieces you’ve shown, I can’t wait to decorate my room with my new piece! 🖤🫶🏻 Amazing clothes amazing seller amazing stream arrived safely and swiftly thank you so so much Items as described. Used but so happy to give these tops a new home. I’ll come back for more! Ty for my new grill items bout to bust this baby out this weekend lolYAY! I am so happy they are finally going to be used. 🖤🖤