レビュー (2,626)Tracy is Awesome . Great price fast shipping . Love the prints! Love shopping with Tracy :) Exactly as described and well packaged. Thanks for the goodies love everything Thank you so much for all of my things! Great prints and quality Honestly such an amazing seller and great products! Love the shows. Very fair and reasonable I love so muchhhhhthank you I love your shop Amazing dresses and quality! I love Tracy The sweetest host! 💕 Tracypay83671 is absolutely wonderful, and the bamboo PJs are just too cute! The designs are adorable, the quality is great, and you can tell there’s so much love in what she offers. Definitely looking forward to shopping with her again! 🥰🧸✨ Great quality super cute!!! Amazing as always! My fav bamboo person! Super cute very nice quality Always love my orders from Tracy!! Cute prints that my kids love and watching her shows are my favorite! Such a sweet woman :) Great prints, Love it all amazing. ❤️ tysm I cannot speak highly enough about this seller! She is sweet, attentive and has the best product for amazing prices! I was only able to get one of the outfits that day due to finances-but my lanta I’m so happy I did! It is so cute, great quality, has foldable hand/feet covers, and a double freaking zipper! 🥰😮🥰
I will be back repeatedly 🫶🏼💕 Thank you so much! Love her and great quality fabric Absolute sweetest seller on here. So sweet and kind. Great quality and fast shipping Great service, fast shipping and amazing products! Thanks for the freshies I love it I always get my bamboo from her and I’m OBSESSED!! she’s very sweet and ALWAYSSS has the best prints 🫶🏽