レビュー (573)beautiful items exactly as shown - super fast shipping!!! thank you 💗 😊 I loved both tops!! They are so pretty!! Thank you! Love love love Tracy and all her items!! I absolutely love my purchase. Fast shipping. A+ seller. I absolutely love my purchase. Fast shipping. A+ seller. I absolutely love my purchase. Fast shipping. A+ seller. I absolutely love my purchase. Fast shipping. A+ seller. Thank you I love both tops. Amazing quality and great prices. I will be returning to purchase more. Really awesome seller with great prices! Fabulous givvy! I will be back ! Thank you so much for the amazing items!! Great seller that ships out fast! 🫶❤️ Ok y’all Do 👏🏻NOT👏🏻SLEEP👏🏻 on these AMAZING number/ card holders!!! I absolutely love them!!! I will be getting more for my biz cards hahah!! Be ready for a bunch more!! My son had the biggest smile over his new 3D friends! Thank you so much! So Unique!!! I love it thanks so much This custom made crow card holder is SERIOUSLY COOL!!! Thank you so much! I can’t wait to go to my office and put my new little friend on my desk! Thank you! cute shirt! As shown! quick delivery! I loved the tops I got and they fit well, but they had a smell on them. The closest I could equate is old cigarette smoke. I'm sorry. I do not wash before I send. I buy way to too much at a time so sometimes they do have a musty smell or I call it the thrift store smell. sorry again. I'm glad they worked out for tiu Givey is so great I love stickers