レビュー (107)
My absolute favorite seller on the app husband and wife couple. Amazing customer service good product products they’re great people all the way around. I absolutely love this seller and her assistant. Great people. Great products. Sorry I’m late reviewing. Thank you for the First Husband's Club Thrift Shop trading card. It is great! Amazing seller! Thank you! 🩷🩷🩷 Great show! Love the dad joke card!! Quick shipping and great deals! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Always enjoy receiving my packages. Great quality items at great prices. Fast delivery and just a great person. The 3D printed notebooks are fabulous!! Tysm 💜💜💜
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Wow. What a great delivery! Thank you for your cute Thrift Shop trading card ❣️ ❣️ Absolutely crushed it! Everything arrived safe, secure, and looking amazing. Great packaging and quick shipping. 10/10 experience! Amazing items!! Unique and awesome thank you! Love love love all the latest 3D creations from you and Robert! ♥️♥️♥️ Loved this!! Amazing sellers 🩷 Awesome! Packed well💜 great seller! Everything was perfect came just as described on screen, thank you both so very much. I appreciate it all and it was packed so wonderfully. I love my card display shelf! 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷 Came it great condition and put some bonus goods in the box too Gotta HAND it to ya … bestest buy ever!! 😁♥️♥️♥️ her 3d printed items are great. they are very unique. love this seller. highly recommend. I love, love the WN shirt!!! Fast shipping!!! Excellent packaging! Love ya! Great seller and awesome items! Plus fast shipping to boot.