レビュー (182)You guys are awesome!! Top notch shipping and packaging!! Ty ty Perfection in every way. Very reputable !! Ty very much 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Seller sold me fake cards and then ghosted me Pricing was really good, but the packaging when I received it, most of the cards were Bent. Great seller shipped quick packed ok Always great seller, super fun!!! thx so much guys Great Shipping & Communication Great seller! Items arrived in great condition and fast shipping too! shipping came on time. Due to no package bubble wrap or package paper tissue, all the cars end up having soft corners and the loose car end up having broken parts. I had to super glue the broken parts. for future reference, please have care for the cars. Bros the GOAT! For sure ordering more soon! As described, packaged well, fast shipping Good shipping items are as shown I can’t say enough to express how this streamer is!!!!! Tons of bad ass stuff n the packaging is on point!!!! Thanks again and I’m always gonna try to get in on the action when u stream!!!!