レビュー (29)The order arrived on time.The boots were in excellent condition the fit was perfect and the shipping was awesome.Thank you for help me with the boots.treasuretroveconnection出品者
You are welcome! 🙂 I love this duck! It's the 5th one in this style that I own and I am looking for more!treasuretroveconnection出品者
❤️ beautiful treasuretroveconnection出品者
❤️ This is so adorable! In perfect condition and shipped beautifully. Thank you for taking so much care with it. It’s obvious you love what you do and care about your customers. Thank you so much! treasuretroveconnection出品者
Thank you for the beautiful review!! Makes me happy you love it! Enjoy! fast shipping well packaged. my son just loves it. Thank you! Love the shirt. great product ...fast shipping I loved the note and it came early. Thank you so much and I will definitely be buying again!!
Speedy packaging and delivery thanks so much!! This is literally one of the BEST orders I have recieved. 10/10 packaging. 10/10 sweet note. and the clothes??? OH MY GOSH PERFECT CONDITION. Thank you so much! Shipping was fast!! Love my items! 😊 Thank you!! Thank you so much I loved all my items! Great seller!