レビュー (2,189)Love love love these Charlie bears!!! Thanks 🩷🩷🩷 Such a fun show and incredible deals. Love everything so much!! Thanks 🩷 Absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for adding some desperately in search ofs to my hug! Beautiful! Packaged well and fast shipping. ty so much :) Thank you thank you!! I love them both! Will definitely be back if you have another Charlie Bear show! Perfect Charlie Bears! They are perfect and they were packaged so nicely! Thank you so much! Item was shipped and arrived super quick! The packaging was very protective for my Charlie Bear purchase and did not move around in the box! He feels like he’s in brand new condition and is absolutely amazing. Fits into my hug just right. 🥰 Thank you so much for the wonderful addition of Grandad! I love him so much! ☺️❤️ Excellent seller! So happy with my purchase! Thank you so much :) I happened upon this show one day and couldn't have been more impressed. Everything was beautiful and the host was so sweet and calm. Packaging was above and beyond, such great care was taken. The bonus sphere was greatly appreciated, thank you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PLATE! was a little scared when my sphere came in a plastic bag instead of a box, but it was well wrapped inside with no damage. Clark is an absolute doll! Love all my buys. I hope to buy again!!! Absolutely love everything!! Wonderful seller and fabulous crystals! Will definitely be back!! great quality, beautiful stone heartI’m so happy you love your stuff! Thank you, Helen! :) WOW!!!! I adore the 2 pieces you sent me as a givvy! this is the 1st carved stone I have, and it's so awesome! I love these so much. Thank you for your generosity!!!Aw, yay! Thank you so much for stopping by! Glad you love them :) Amazing Crystal bundle deals!!! Thank you so much. I love everything so much!!!!❤️🔥 Merry Christmas 🎄 the brightest crystals, biggest deals, variety of items! Repeat costumer all the time because you HAVE to shop with ClarkClark love my sodalite sphere it is so pretty. thank you Neatly packaged a d the crystals are adorable! I love this duck . It was as described shipped next day . Great protective packaging thank you. I’m very pleased with my purchase I will continue to shop with this seller .