レビュー (19,703)Stream is great! Had a good time and enjoyed getting to hang out. Cards arrived safely and well packaged. Thank you! Negative 10 stars, no pink bubble mailer Sometimes I sit down and I wonder what buying singles or ripping packs on stream would be like if I didn’t find Mr. Tro. Well, I guess we’ll never know. 🫡 night time pika has arrived safely & secured. Best stream for Japanese Singles.
Tro hand-delivered these to my summer home atop Mount Fuji. He even brought cookies When I grow up I wanna be like tro9 🤩😌🫶 Thanks for the cards, you’re the
best The package looked like it was yeeted into a toilet and dragged for miles, came in usps caution wrapping, but because it was packaged nicely the card survived and still came in as shown on stream. Totally appreciate it been wanting this card for awhile Great stream, card selection and prices, safely packed and shipped. Thanks! My name is Tro, with Dateline NBC, and we’re doing a story tonight on the best seller on the entire planet.
You see how this looks, right? tyvm 😍 😊...kiddo loves those stickers 😊 Ahhh, thanks for the ash sticker!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great seller, awesome variety, ships quickly and securely. I got stickers for the first time, awww yeah! got my onion head and some free chonkers 🥹 bless yall.