レビュー (260)Beautiful jewelry!!! Thank you! Perfect in every way!Kika, TYSM !! I appreciate you visiting my shows! 🫶🏻🫶🏻 All very beautiful jewelry. love the bracelet with gemstones. Thank you for including little gemstones of the world box! Gorgeous glass crystals necklace and maltese crosses are great! TYSM for the kind words Mary! I SO appreciate you visiting my shows! 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Broken junk.Hi Linda,
I’m so sorry your jewelry items arrived broken. With that being said, I have never sent “broken junk” to any of my customers. That was a gut punch. I pride myself on sending jewelry that is as clean as possible before and packaging it very well. The issue is once it leaves my hands, I’m at the mercy of the post office delivery. I of course, gave you a full refund. Again, I apologize. super cute jewelry!! came super fast and packaged great! thank you so much!!(:TYSM and you are very welcome! I’m so glad you liked your jewelry! Come back and see me again! 🫶🏻 Everything is beautiful! Thankyou so much!❤️❤️❤️You’re so welcome Carolyn! I’m so glad you like everything! TYSM for coming to my show! 🫶🏻 Beautiful jewelry!!! Thank you so much!!!You’re very welcome! Thank you for always supporting me, Diane ❤️ Great items, well packaged, love this seller Quality of most items not as expected. Very unusual for sellers merchandise. Very confusing to see in person compared compared to video quality at time of purchase. Packaging great, shipping fast. Hopefully for what I spent this is a one off.Hi Lilli!
I’m so sorry! If you don’t mind, let me know which items were not up to standard in your order. I do my best to describe any issues or callouts with my jewelry, plus I check all pieces before I send them out just in case I missed something. I also clean my jewelry before sending it out as well. I appreciate the fact that you are a return customer and I’m truly perplexed about this situation. I will be glad to offer you a refund on any item(s) if necessary. Again I apologize if you were not satisfied with your merchandise. Laura Not really into "Pink" but this pink & clear glass Y necklace was a Beauty!! Ty for getting me out of my comfort zone to try new colors ✨️ 🙏💕Glad to help! lol. My daughters always get me out of my comfort zone with fashion stuff! Thanks for coming to my show! Very pretty jewelry! Thank you!You’re very welcome! Thanks for visiting my show! 🫶🏻 Beautiful! ThanksYou’re very welcome! So glad you liked your jewelry! Very happy with my purchases! the sperkly rhinestone bracelet is beautiful, hematite rosary is impressive. Love the bright blue pearls! thank you so much for the free gift bracelet! Hi Mary! I’m so happy you like your jewelry, and you’re welcome for the gift! TYSM for coming in to my show. Come back and visit again. I appreciate you!🫶🏻 Gorgeous jewelry!!! Thank you so much! You’re so very welcome Diane! Thank you for coming to my show. I soooo appreciate you and your loyalty. 🫶🏻 Fabulous! Thank you! 💗 You are so welcome! BTW, your jewelry designs are gorgeous! Come back and see me soon! 🫶🏻 Always wonderfulThank you! and thank you so much for raiding my show Rhonda! That really means a lot! ❤️🫶🏻 Beautiful pieces!Hi Lauren! I’m so glad you like your jewelry! TYSM for always coming to my shows! ❤️ Love all of my bowling items! Thank you! Gold jewelry I got is great too!You’re welcome Kika! Thank you for coming to my shows! I appreciate that a lot!🫶🏻❤️ Beautiful brooch and earrings!!! Thank you!!!You’re so welcome Diane! Thank you for always supporting me!🫶🏻 Yet Another Amazing Hail from Trove 💕 TYSM! 💕 If you’re not following her you’re missing out! You’re very welcome and thank you so much for always supporting me in my shows! I’m so glad you like everything! Come back and see me soon! ❤️🌹❤️🌹 thank you so much love every piece Yay!! I love hearing that! You’re so welcome. Come back and see me soon! 🫶🏻 Always a pleasure attending Trovrs shows! Such a Lovely Person 💕Oh! Thank you so much for the compliment! Thank you for always stopping by! 🫶🏻 Excellent Seller!! Loved all my goodies. Thank you so much You’re very welcome! I’m so glad you liked your goodies! Thank you!😊 Love this terrific seller! Can't wait to incorporate my little pins in my card making! Thank you so much! You’re welcome and thank you Christina! You’ll have to send me a pic of your cards that you make. Stop by anytime with your funniness! 🫶🏻🫶🏻