レビュー (256)I can always trust you for the fast delivery and selling the best of stuff. Thank you bro it’s amazing 😁My man. Appreciate you brother. 🙏👊🤙🏻 I fucking love them my bro 😎😁 nicely packaged as well. Haaa! Yesss! Scottish blue! Appreciate you man 👊 Thank you once again sir. another beautiful pair to add to collection. much love as always brother 🙏 💙 Yes Jack! Thank you brother. 👊❤️ FIVE STARS - TOP DEALS - SUPER NICE P6000 COLLECTION HES SELLING Never sold a p6000. You must have me confused with someone else 🙃😂 10/10 Seller! Top quality products everytime beautiful product. i honestly wish you could upload a photo to see how well this seller packages his stuff ppl on whatnot should take note second to none and the products he sells are the best there is keep up the amazing work and we will keep coming back 💪🏻💪🏻Thank you Thorp! Appreciate you my man 👊❤️ THE P6000’s you sold out of your collection are the best! GREAT DEAL SUOER PRICE One heck of a purchase! P6000’s are as they said they are - AMAZING 🤩 Glad you’re happy with them mate! Please stop telling people I recommended P-6000s though—I’ve got a reputation to protect 🤣 THE BEST P6000’s IVE EVERY BOUGHT
THANK YOU FOR THE SUPER DEAL ON MY P6000’s. You really do love p6000’sHad to get them out of my collection mate—they were bringing the value of everything else down 🤣 Glad they’ve finally found someone with no taste 😂 Super fast delivery top quality seller!Nice one! Appreciate you as always 👊🤙🏻 Fantastic items, speedy shipping. Top seller. Nice one Matty! Glad you’re happy👌🤙🏻 1st time of ordering from the seller very very happy with all my trainers great value for money 5☆☆☆☆☆ delivery Appreciate you Ant! Glad you’re happy 🤙🏻 Wow, this guys faster than Amazon, order placed late Friday night, posted first thing Saturday and arrived before 10:00am Monday, well packaged is understatement, wrapped in bubble wrap, into a box and more bubble wrap, absolute legend🫶Nice one Gareth! Don’t tell Amazon tho, I don’t want them upping their game 🤣👊 When on Whatnot I try to find orange trainers as these are they most amazing pair I’ve ever come across on this app and so happy with them! Thanks Truncan What a pair! I fell in love with them as soon as I seen them. Enjoy my man. Appreciate you 👊 my man top seller Appreciate you as always Lee my man 👊 Highly recommend this seller! Trustworthy and genuine! Very happy with my purchases! Brilliant stream too! 😊 thank you! Appreciate you Jade! Nice one 👊❤️ brill seller, greatly packaged n fast delivery Thank you Kel. Much appreciated 🤙🏻👊 Best collectible trainers on the app !!! And an amazing bloke Thank you Tommy my man. Appreciate you brother 👊 Legend as always brother. much love ❤️ My guy. Thank you for everything, always ❤️🤙🏻👊 The fact is this bloke is legendary and obviously famous for cutting up a p6000, as usual thank you Trunc super fast delivery and items packed superbly appreciate it as always. Thank you 🤣 ✂️ thank bro. Appreciate you man 👊❤️ great as usual allways the best products and fastest delivery 🙌🏻🙌🏻keep up the great work