レビュー (1,606)Beautiful. I think I’ve paid a little bit too much for it but no regrets. Package very carefully and item was in excellent condition.I'm glad you love it as much as I did! I know there was a little bidding war for this piece… Fenton pieces that are signed by family members hold a higher value. I hope you treasure it always! ♥️ Grabbed some great finds from this seller. Very securely packaged. Very nice inspirational sellers. Thank you for the card Thank you so much for my beautiful items as always perfect!!!!😍 Beautiful piece! Exactly as described, packaged well, and shipped quickly. Thank you! Delivery was quick and package was delivered in one piece with a ton of bubble wrap! it felt very secure. 10/10 will purchase from them again!! excellent seller!! all items came wrapped to perfection and safe!! Beautiful tree! Amazing seller! 💕 Beautiful! Packaged really well! waited so long for my duck! finally snagged him ❤️❤️🙌 beautiful! thank you so much! fast shipping too! I’m over the moon with my order! First thing, this seller actually reached out to me about some plates I requested to see on a live but they ran out of time and couldn’t run them, which was soo nice because they didn’t have to. I was looking to complete a set and they had the exact amount I needed and ended up selling them to me as a bundle!🙌🏽 I’m soo thankful!! Packing was amazing because USPS had my box busted up and they arrived perfectly, no chips or cracks or anything! (Thank the Lord. Lol) Definitely recommend them! 😊 Wrapped beautifully and shipped quickly!!
Perfect packaging! Item arrived quickly, thank you so much Everything arrived Perfect! I appreciate your care in packing. Received my item in great condition, exactly as stated. It was packaged very well and arrived safely. I’m very pleased with my purchase and will definitely order again. Thank you! Absolutely love it! Thanks so much! So cute! I didn't know they made these mini's in slag😍