レビュー (42)Really great deal, and very nice seller. Highly recommend and will definitely buy again 💖 thank you so much! 🫶🏻 Loved everything! Great items, fast shipping. Highly recommend this seller! Good seller and nice items. Thank you! Great items! We love them! Love this seller!!! Great quality items! Best variety of all the brands and sizes! Thank you so much!!! This was definitely my lucky day..thank you so much for my gifts too!!! 💞💞 Just as described! Loved everything! and tysm for my givey!!! Wow!!! Fantastic seller and fast shipping!! Everything so neatly packed! Pristine items!! I'm absolutely thrilled with it all!! Thank you so much Grace!!! I will definitely be back 💗💗 Packaged with care and included a thoughtful note! The shorts are sooooo adorable! And a peeerffeeccttt fit! Thank you! First time purchasing & it was a greay experience!!! Seller is friendly and has cute packaging! She even left a sweet note remembering who I was and why I bought her items for my niece. Great items & prices- Fast shipping too!! Dont miss out 🥰🥰 TY!! 🌊🤟🩵 So cute!!! The material was so much softer on the top than you totally could have said! Like butter!!!! Fast shipping!! Thank you 💖