レビュー (7,085)Great seller, Great quality games in good condition! 5stars! awesome as always. thank you Even of the Amiibo show was 6 months later 😂, still loved it so much and got my grail (the Sephiroth brand new!). Thanks for the awesome shows always Exactly as described. Great seller! Incredible product and deal. Thank you! Awesome. As described. Super happy with my purchase. I usually don’t buy consoles especially online since i do become skeptical however im beyond happy with this seller and my Wii. It came just as displayed, with all items inside, and the package was also safe and came by super fast surpassingly.. thank you so much. Will %100 come by again thank you so much for always having the best games in the best condition. I really enjoy the shows. Thank you for the giveaways I got Super Troopers. Great games at great prices!! As always great packaging and great products. Items exactly as shown/described. Packaged extremely well and shipped very quickly. Tom is one of the best sellers on this app, thanks as always my friend!! console works perfectly. what a deal. time to dive back into the master chief collection! ty never disappoints, awesome person and sailer perfect condition quick shipping and great price Picked up some cool Amiibos at good prices! Always fun to participate in the shows and look forward to each! Always something really cool to buy! Fun shows! Excellent seller, as expected Ever get a package and be like WTF is this!! Then find out you are an ass and won a giveaway and never said thank you? Well thank you for the giveaway!!! Keep up the great work I appreciate you as a streamer and I hope you weren’t telling me to go to hell with the movie choice?
appreciate the free giveaway. ty very much Item as described. Packaged well and shipped quickly! Thanks Tom!!