レビュー (124)Everything was packed nicely and nothing came damaged. super kind and helpful seller! everything was packaged wonderfully & they even threw in some stickers and pokemon cards!! Reasonable price, quick delivery, and arrived in perfect shape! You made my day (or night?) with the bundle for Hannibal, Buffalo Bill and Precious! Quick shipping. Excellent packing. I’ll be a repeat customer for sure! Excellent seller and awesome guy. Get in and check out his deals. You won’t be disappointed. Once again amazing experience!! Great packaging and seller is great as always absolutely 10/10 speed and quality and friendly seller! Amazing seller! He was super nice, gave me an amazing deal, and even included a free Pop because I overpaid for shipping due to where I’m located. 10/10 experience—I would definitely recommend buying from him! Awesome seller! Check this guy out! Excellent products, customer service, and shipping! Can't recommend enough! Great seller, always reasonable And packs the pops securely Fast shipping. Great packaging. amazing packaging! pop came protected in an amazing wrap As always reliable, fair, and easy to work with. Always the best quality and really looks out for his customers, Tyden has great vibes, not just great sales! Awesome seller, great prices, quick shipping, great product! Will be purchasing from again. Extremely happy gave me really good (he’s the goat)
Amazing as always thanks for the one of one Jeffery dahmer signature As always quality, quantity and speed along with amazing pricing.