レビュー (745)Always a great show got to have your morning coffee with Uffdah or your missing out. An excellent first auction from @uffdahshop Had a great time with these knife games. Enjoyed the show, excited to be one of the grand prize winners and most of all, thank you for the extras! Loving the new sticker and little Uff-Dah shop signs! Thank you! Great sellers. Cool vikings! I LOVE EVERYTHING I GET FROM THIS SELLER! A very chill show its the best in the morning with your coffee!! Great knives!! BM and Follow!! always enjoy your shows great people great laughs thank y'all so much everything looked amazing even my little heart ❤️ Can’t wait to keep purchasing from this amazing team. What an AMAZING GAME YOU HAD!! I LOOOVES THE KERSHAW TY SO MUCH MAN As always A+. I've made multiple purchases and always quality knives and quick shipping. Great show to hang out in. Excellent Customer Service. Very Responsive. Item in Miint Condition. My Son is Very Happy w/ it. and is adding it to his Godzilla Collection and won't be Using as Intended. Recommend Seller and will Buy from in Future. Thanks Again!!! Awesome show. Super sellers. Now THAT was a big box of knives. Thank you, I enjoy your show. Great seller and great customer service!