レビュー (534)This lady just sets the par for out of this world. Another amazing design and cup build. Words can’t describe it. I promise give her an idea and let that beautiful brain bring such amazing art to life. Thank you. Beautiful Boards! Great work and a really great show! Full of contagious energy. Very fun show and amazing deals. Get in when you can. You won't regret it. Thank you 😊 This feedback warms my heart ❤️ Thank you again!!Thank you for stopping by and allowing me to create something special for you ❤️ Got my towels few weeks before and now the cutting board, (the player card is a great add-in) ABSOLUTELY THE BEST, MOST POSITIVE SELLER ON ANY APP! Much love my lady and THANK YOU. Keep being you I absolutely love my tumbler! I will definitely buy more and she will custom it for you.So happy you like your tumbler 😊❤️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ - Fantastic show, awesome energy, and fast shipping! check her out!! 🤙 Absolutely awesome, fast shipping Awesome seller with such unique custom products. High quality. Highly recommended. Thank you for the freebies and amazing packaging. You’re truly one of a kind!!!Awww, your order was special to me so I wanted you to get something special.❤️ Go Dawgs! Ready for some football! Thanks! The best around for all team accessories and personal hand made with love 🫶🫡 appreciate it the most and will recommend you stop by and see the great products she makes is incredible!!!Thank you so much 😊 I am so glad you love your items❤️ Awesome everything! Had a blast! Thanks for the Givie too! I’ll be back!You’re welcome ☺️ Enjoyed having you ❤️ There are no words to describe how amazing she is, the towels that she makes, cups, boards anything you want she has it, fast shipping, wonderful beautiful warm heart ❤️ I can’t thank you enough thank you so much, don’t sleep on her people Thank you for the awesome feedback!❤️❤️🥰🥰 Item as described. Fast mailing. Great communication! Would buy again 😊. Thanks!!Thank you for your purchase 😊 I love them thank you so much Wow!! Amazing woman. Fun games. You will be amazed of this woman and her work. Puts extra love in every package. Thank you umbrella. You’re the sweetest. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Another entertaining and fun show!! Items shipped fast and packaged great to protect from any damage!! A++, I'd give 10 stars but I can't unfortunately!! Loved the energy in the show and the tiles as well thank you - ONE ❤️ 👊🏽-Thank you so much for the awesome feedback 😘 Thank You So Much!!! Very Satisfied With My Order!!!!! Thank You!! Will definitely get more. I hung it up on my wall lol. Thank you girlie🥰🥰Thank you for the awesome feedback!❤️❤️🥰🥰 Thank-you, appreciate it. This lady is amazing, her work is over the top. Only thing to possibly beat here quality of work is her personality. Absolute 🔥. Love the shows love the energy. And thank you so much for those little extras that make things that much sweeter ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Under the Umbrella is where you wanna hang out. 😊 Thank you for the awesome feedback!❤️❤️🥰🥰 Best personality on Whatnot!! Super fun (Semi crazy🤪, Joking)! Her products are very nice and as advertised! If you're in a bad mood, join her show and I promise she will put a smile on your face. The little extra things she does to show her appreciation aren't necessary but are appreciated!! Fast shipping, Great packaging and all around someone that I would recommend to anyone!!Thank you for the awesome feedback!❤️❤️🥰🥰 I had loads of fun 🤩 with you there ❤️ Awesome thank you Thank you for the awesome feedback!❤️❤️🥰🥰 Love these. Thank you so much 😊 Thank you for the awesome feedback!❤️❤️🥰🥰