レビュー (1,480)Great knife and thanks for the little duck, fast shipping great communication Thank you Great show!!!! Awesome seller will definitely buy again!!!! uneasy is the best thank u for all the deals and ur support Good item all around good 👍 Thank you for the givy. It's greatly appreciated 👍 Thank you for the givey. I will be back Holy shit what a beautiful piece of art. I bought it on a whim and got way more than I expected. Thank you so much for a fine blade Fast shipping and great deal. Always has awesome shows. Highly recommend buying from him. awesome seller! an asset to the whatnot knife community! Great show! Picked up a nice SRM knife for a great price. Thank you! Great seller, great products. Nice stickers for a givvy. Thank you sir awesome knife !! GBR!!! great guy in the knife community. 🫡💜 uneasys knive release is 🔥🔥 such an amazing seller. has a great stock of knives. so dang supportive in the community. great guy! highly recommend!! 🫡💜 Thank you for the prybar giveaway great show!