レビュー (160)Always appreciate you! Thank you :-) I love the card and didn’t know they come in other languages that’s cool I’m new to lorcana Thank you :-)Always glad to see yah ☺️ great service I got everything I was wanting thanks for 7 out of the 9 eeveelutions I love them even if they're not in my language but I need to learn more languages anyways and I can use Google translate or something like thatYour more then welcome, hopefully I can get more. Glad I could help. 🦄 Thank you for the givvy and the freebies🙏🏽 10/10 amazing seller and fun streamer
Shipped quick and safely
Great seller I love doing business with her super happy with everything, thank you!! shipped fast and packed perfectly and the givvy cards were awesome 💘 I will always treasure the holo you unintentionally wrote on instead of the sleeve 🤣🤣🤣lmao 🎉 🤣 Thank you again for ur understanding. lol Thank you so much, I really appreciate you :) Love all of my cards and can’t wait to use them for my decks. Thank you 😊 I hope they will be helpful. Great host super helpful when looking for specific cards and ships fast. Highly recommend Loved the cards! They even gave me a freebie Klefki card ✨🩷🎀thank you so so much! packaged perfectly!!! I love your streams and thank you for the Starbucks givvy ❤️❤️❤️ 10 out of 10 highly recommend her lives Such a fun stream with great grabs. Thank you so much for everything what a deal!!! thank you:) Great stream! Fast shipping! Thank you so much!😊
Great fair price on my Lorcana Elsa.