レビュー (7,518)store credit can't be use multiple in 1 order disappointed. Shipping is quick. But bars were expired upon arrival. The bath and body lotions had no seal and one of the tops were broken the fact that ya had the audacity to send a mystery amount on a gift card and when I typed it in it was for two dollars it's absolutely ridiculous. For all of that don't even offer a giveaway Was confused lmao buh TAHNK you Great value and fast delivery Order arrived quickly!
I wish the host on show was happier and not in bad mood all the time. Shipped in good form and quickly.
Thank you Thank you for the giveaway. Definitely not a giftcard. It's a coupon that has restrictions. Tried to talk to the seller about it and they just shrugged it off. Sad really. Always great products and fast shipping This is turning into one of my top 3 favorite shows. I made purchases on 9/28 and items came in on 10/1 which is the fastest shipping received EVER on whatnot. Thank you! 😊 🚫NOT A GIFTCARD!🚫 It's a promotion. You have to spend $20 to get $5 off and can only use one per order. Calling it a giftcard is a scam. I was a buyer buy won't do business with people who are liars. Very nice will be ordering more