レビュー (16,461)One of the balls had the paint peeling off. Upstate Golf is awesome. Received product in 3 or 4 days. Great packaging. Thank you Elevated followers = cheap sticker. He picks and chooses who he sends nice stuff to. Only regret I have from purchasing in the past was giving money to someone who is so rude and disrespectful to people. Fast shipping. Cool stickers thanks Great quality in fast shipping got it in three days Excellent hat magnet and great giveaway too. Thanks for a great experience on your stream. A sick Scotty banner for a free giveaway? That’s top notch right there. Hey got the givy. Didn’t know I won a hat thank you sir. Great ball marker!! Love the show!! Great guy, honest and straight go it…
I've onlybhad the chance to hit this GT1 12-degree driver once a Topgolf. But first impression is very positive. It was SO well packed for protection (double boxed) and shipped very quickly. POOF!!!! Thanks for the givvy ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ If I could give Upstate 100 stars, I would. I’ve bought from plenty of sellers on Whatnot, and nobody comes close. Upstate is truly in a league of his own. His shows are hands-down the best—great energy, hilarious, entertaining, and he makes everyone feel like they’re hanging out with a friend instead of just watching a seller.
More importantly, he’s an even better person. He genuinely cares about his buyers and has built an awesome community around his shows. Then there’s the shipping—ABSURDLY fast. I swear the guy has a USPS truck parked in his driveway. 😂 And the packaging? Easily the best I’ve ever received. Everything is packed incredibly well, protected, clean, and handled like it’s priceless.
Best shows. Best personality. Best shipping. Best packaging. Best customer service. Period.
Upstate isn’t just one of the best sellers on Whatnot—HE’S THE STANDARD. 🔥🐐 elevated followers was a sticker! A true Givey Goblin, gets something for free and complains about it. Blocked thanks for the great deal on the 7 wood for my son ,and touching it up. fast shipping.