レビュー (398)super cute packaging, love my items!!!🫶🏽😝 Super kind seller, quick shipping, even included some cute freebies!! love my items, tyy!! once again everything was amazing!! very nice seller too 🫶🫶 always great finds Love!!! Thank you so much!!! seller is soo sweet, and items all came exactly as described 💋💕 so so so happy with my purchase, the shirt fits like a glove!! amazing and sweet twins!! they are the best, i will buy from them again! very happy with all my items they all fit cute & perfectly! their communication is perfect too! thank you sm<333 I loved everything! Packed very well! I’ll be back! quick shipping and everything exactly as shown! love everything i got Such a lovely seller, my clothes were packaged so nicely and came with such a sweet note 10/10 Amazing sellers! So so happy with everything I got she is the most sweetest! and the clothes are so cute definitely buying again 🤩 Love my shirt! So cute and fits perfectly! The baby phat skirt I ordered is sooo cute can't wait to buy!! It came neatly wrapped in a bag to prevent damages ❤️ Gorgeous top! Great seller! SO FREAKIN CUTE I LOVE IT Very happy with my purchase! 😛 also thank you for the sweet note!! I love the packaging; it's the best packaging I have ever seen. Nothing out of place, not even a shift in delivery. Definitely a fabulous seller. I love all my items; great quality and exactly as described. I will be back to buy again. 🥰🔥 Loved the tops so much and the earrings so much! Loved my shoes, thank you
so cute! always my favs<3 Seller is super sweet and gave me great deals!! Also super cute extras