レビュー (3,334)Highly recommended seller, beautiful items and fast shipping. Thank you. Beautiful cuff! High quality and fast shipping :) Beautiful evening! Thank you 🩷 Sweater is really nice. Love the unique items this seller sells. Also the quality is very good. Amazing seller with beautiful, unique pieces! Everything arrived very well packaged and as described! 💖 Love the cream two piece set. Thank you so much! Great store with a wonderful seller. Love to shop here for uniquely beautiful and high quality items. Thank you so much. 🙏🏻❤️ Both jackets are BEAUTIFUL! The detailed workmanship is top notch! I love the jacket but it was miss sized or labeled. I could barely get my arms in the jacket and it about 4 “ from closing. The label sewed into the jacket is Medium. The tag hanging on the jacket says SML-M. The other jackets I have bought from her in M have all been great fit. I would guess this jacket would fit a size 4. It is disappointing to not have a recourse of exchanging or cancelling.
Phenomenal seller! Always answers everyone's questions and very honest when doing so. The quality of the clothing is exceptional and built to last. Items were securely and carefully packaged, and shipping was fast. I look forward to shopping here again soon! Beautiful bag. Great seller! Highly recommend! Gorgeous high quality items! Love shopping at Velora! Amazing seller! Never disappoints ❤️❤️❤️ I just know I’m going to get great pieces from this seller. Just really good quality items. Great sizes and items you don’t really see anywhere else. Thank you Beautiful items! Fast shipping! Highly recommend this seller!! Thank you for another great purchase! Love the Napoleon style denim jacket! Also, all the made in Italy items are my absolute favorite! Ty! 💕 Another awesome purchase, love the made in Italy leopard fringe sweater! Ty! 💕 Stunning jacket! Love the details. Will get a lot of use out of it in the coming months. How cute and delicate and feminine and sexy! 😊 i absolutely love it! Stunning jacket ✨ Love your shows! Love it Ty as always. 😍😍😍 A+++ all the time. Amazing quality & fast shipping. Thanks Dekena 🫶🏼