レビュー (119)Thanks so much!!! shipping was top notch. Thanks for taking such good care of me. Amazing inventory and awesome seller. Everything came packaged well! Got exactly what I ordered thank you 🙏 Exactly what I payed for and more! Thank you verilink:) awesome fast shipping great value Fast delivery and got exactly what I ordered I’ll be back for more!! MY ONLY COMPLAINT is that I didn't find this streamer sooner! Fastest shipping time I've experienced. Fantastic packing, and a very enjoyable stream to be apart of. Many thanks 😊 HORRIBLE shipping. Card came BENT in half and that was not how it was shown on show. Never buying from this guy again..🚨 Review Alert: This review is misleading. We were never given a chance to resolve the issue before the 1-star review. The card was shown NM, packed NM, secured in a top loader + bubble mailer, and we have video proof. We can’t know when the alleged damage occurred; transit is possible despite our careful packaging. The buyer then told Whatnot we intentionally bent the card—completely false. We submitted our evidence and asked Whatnot to investigate. It’s unfortunate our small business was publicly blamed before that process was completed. Thank you great packaging by and fast shipping Awesome cards!!! would buy again!!! amazing packaging and fast shipping Great packaging, exactly what I ordered and got it fast. Thank you! 🙏 Thank you so much for the cards. I apologize for not reviewing sooner was not home to see the cards but they are in great condition!! Again thank you for the deal and the quickness you ship out. I’ll be back for sure to buy more!!!Thank you for your support, we go live Father’s Day morning! I haven't received the item but says delivered but I never got it This review is not accurate! So sorry for the inconvenience we’d love to make it right if you. You waited over a month to message us, we responded to you and asked in messages what your order number was so we could possibly help but you never responded to us. All of our packages were delivered to USPS they could have missed scanned something. But I assure you we shipped your order. I would contact them with your tracking number and if there’s anything else we can do for you, our messages are open to communicate. Don’t leave bad reviews because of something USPS did, and we offered to help….. 💕💖Thank you so much!💖💕 I won a Gen z Lilo and Stitch for $1 (aloha) and I recommend everyone to check out this seller. Really fast shipping and very well packaged. They are honestly the nicest sellers on whatnot. Please check out their show we need to keep promoting these type of business's on whatnot cause they keep it fair and honest.💗 Thanks again for the amazing deal💗 I didn’t get the secret I got luck Tysm, my daughter is going to love it!! 💚 Packaged well and came very fast Fantastic deals and steals and great quality books What a STEAL! 🤩💸
Packaging was 10/10
Show experience was 10/10
So kind and genuine thanks a million for the ultimate collecting experience! ❤️🎉
(I even got a FREE GIFT!) 💝