レビュー (130)I absolutely love this seller! Her custom apparel and cups are made with such care and heart, and I’ve been blessed by every purchase. My mom and I also adore our “What a Friend We Have in Jesus” denim jackets. Veronica is kind, helpful, and clearly guided by pride and purpose in her work. I’ll definitely keep supporting her! Thank you again Veronica!! I’m so obsessed once again with both of my Ts!! Thank you! Can’t wait for the next show!! I Looove my cup! Thank you🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷 I absolutely love your show and amazing items I can’t wait to get more!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I can’t wait for the next show! I love love love my shirts! 🫶 As always, beautiful shirts! & thank you so much for the surprise Starbucks gift card! 💕 I’m always so excited to receive my packages from Veronica!! They’re packed with such care and all of her items are so amazing and you can tell a lot of love goes into everything she sells!!!
❤️ my items and the shipping was so fast! Love how soft the tshirts are! Thank you so much Super quick shipping! Beautiful shirts! Wonderful host! Veronica is the best with high quality shirts! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Cutest cup ever! Thank you
Wonderful quality/enjoyable show/super quick shipping! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Terrific quality, enjoyable show and host! Thank you! 😊 Sweetest seller ever! Best handmade items I’ve seen on this app! 10/10 If you haven’t watched a show yet you’re missing out!! ❤️🔥Stop, ily 🫶🏼🥹 Thank youuu for all your support on this new journey. This was given to me as a gift in the sellers show! The seller and I both were shocked by the kindness and generosity of a sweet lady! Thank you, Veronica for my hair clip as well! Can’t wait for your next show 🥰⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Still so amazed by her kindness! I hope you absolutely love your sweater! 🥹💖 Loooove my yellow WWJD mockneck!! It is PERFECTION! I have loved everything i have gotten so far and my daughter has loved her cups! Thank you so so much for all your support time after time 💖💖💖 Truly means the world to me! The shirts are great quality & very soft. Shipping was super fast! Thank you so much. Tysm super cute design ❤️ The best shirts with the best prices! Veronica is the absolute sweetest & I love buying from her & her bonus daughter! 💕You are so kind, thank you so much! God bless you & your sweet babygirl 🩷🥹