レビュー (20,283)Amazing seller highly recommended fast shipping item as described thank you Love the pink spirals (my fav color)!!! Always quality stuff! Live my Frye boots. Thank you 💕💕💕💕 Always awesome to shop with Leo & Nichole! Appreciate you two! Just received my order the cat sweater is so adorable so soft and different. I've never seen anything like it! Again for always bringing us the best!🤗🤗🤗 love, love, this piece. Couldn't pin down the brand exactly but it's definitely money! You two just have a eye when it comes to finding one of a kind pieces! Tysm 😊 👻👻👻 omg that Hello Kity pajamas is adorable. My granddaughter went crazy when she saw it! So soft just a great find! Thank you! Precious little fur baby!! Amazing sellers!! Always so much fun!!! Love Leo and Nichole! Great interaction with each other and buyers! Items I have purchased are always amazing!! Always a fun time!! Piece is beautiful and perfect Y’all, the absolute most fun and genuine couple selling on WN. Love this show! Loved the top & my daughter loved those sweats! Great show. Great finds even greater energy! Thank you Always beautiful and unique items. Love everything ❤️ Thanks so much love this necklace! it's so cute! I've never seen anything like it! Even better in person than I was expecting! Absolutely love the shows and community Vintag3 has created!! I love the Torrid jeans and bear sweater! thx! Just as described! Thank you so much!