レビュー (348)Love it so much, I got it for my daughter's birthday. Shipped quickly and thoughtfully packaged. Beautiful items thank you 🌸 Great inventory and great prices! Excellent seller! I love all of my Halloween items!
thank you so much! you are amazing 💜 Happy with all my wonderful finds! Love my new sterling necklace, perfect for my vintage pendant! 🔥🔥🔥 So happy with my bracelet! It came in a little too big (I expected this when I bought it as she sized it on stream) but as I figured it was adjustable and I was able to squeeze it to fit my wrist. Very cute and not missing any gems, it also arrived quickly! Thank you 🩵 Extremely happy with my purchase the best! Quick and very beautiful jewelry! Has amazing items great seller I really enjoyed your show so excited to receive my package today. I absolutely love everything. all the pieces are so gorgeous 💜Highly recommend this seller. Thank you so very much.🦋💕🦋💕