レビュー (120)Packaging was ok I buy boxes and bubble wrap/ package stuffing to make sure your things are delivered safely, I also include free gifts as a thank you for supporting the stream just to get reviews like this one….Thank you for being that person. 👏 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Great host with awesome deals! Package arrived in perfect condition. Absolutely loved loved all my items! Thank you so much, will be back for more🩷🩵I love all of my customers for this reason right here! You guys are so sweet! Tysm!!! 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Fast shipping and good deals Such a great experience with this seller! Shipping was fast and I love my squishy. Thank you!Aww absolutely 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻💜 thank you 🙏 THANK YOU!! you are awesome and i love being in your shows!
Everything arrived perfect and thank you for the extra love gift 🥰🫶🏻
I cant wait for your next show for the needoh givy 🤪✌️.
Got the butter and my daughter loves it ! Thank you so much Aww I’m so glad to hear that💜💜💜💜🫶🏻🧈 Thank you 💜 Fast shipping, packaged with care. Great deals, and always a fun show. My daughter loves her ducky squishy. Follow and support this amazing streamer, she deserves it 💜🥳💜💜💜💜💜💜🫶🏻 tysm! I’m so glad to hear that! She was my first purchase through this app and I can say I will be purchasing again! Bought a needoh ice cube and it is authentic! Thank you for the great experience! Shes the best! Super funny makes my day 🤭💜 excellent shipping and perfect item, its so cool and my kids keep trying to take it from me Tysm for the review! 💜💜 I’m so happy to hear that! Great seller and very fast shipping. I highly recommend this seller. Thank you so much. Tysm love all my
Goodies!! hi got the package..thanks love my lychee berry, seller is the best! sweetest funniest seller that always has steals & deals, she's the best!