レビュー (268,374)Thanks to all vortex crew A+ Great items as always keep up the great work I'll be back for more Packed good
Delivered quick Thank you so much for everything! the pack was delivered well, but I was told it was worth 20-30 dollars where as I saw it online for a bit less. Didn't bother me much tho I got a hit worth about 7 bucks 🤷 Very entertaining and shipping was fast. I bookmark all their shows and enjoy getting great deals. Ty for the shrek sticker pack I'm pappy my older got here on good time Amazing givy!!! Thanks again!!! always solid with the orders always great with u guys! another successful order i love shopping here tih the amazing wonderful and awesome people at the Vortexbreaks shop i will continue to shop here and if y'all are looking for a legitimate place to shop then ill say it again please come shop here cause they have it all 💯 Shipper sent my order to my billing address and not shipping address. Never got a refund from the seller or Whatnot. Overall seller is great and I have purchased from them with great result but after spending a bundle worth more than 500$ to lose a 26$ order and having no help from the seller to make it right other than them telling me it’s a whatnot problem is horrible.