レビュー (190)love the father/son combo. Definitely happy with my purchase. Good deals and good inventory. also won a Givvy (Jordan) cards came in Mint and fast shipping. thank you. Love the cards, thank you so much Appreciate you helping me get my collection started. New to the hobby but you guys have made starting very easy and enjoyable. Thank you! Packaged well and good condition! Card came packaged well, A+ Great Cards and thank you guys again.
🤝🤝🤝 also Great show. Thank you for the givvy. Well packaged and fast shipping. Everything was nicely packaged exactly like described just the way it should be. Thank you thank you, very much appreciated Good deals! Nice cards! Great show! I appreciate you! Thank you so much! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it, great 👍 I am very satisfied with my purchase thank you very much Excellent card condition, very fast shipping . Well packed and protected. Appreciate they came in mag card holders . Thank you. 🔥 Giveys, great cards at great prices! Top tier seller. Thank you