レビュー (22,503)Great stream excellent shipping ggs Thank you for not writing on the sleeves
Amazing rips with Daniel!!
Appreciate you, Daniel. You’re a stand-up dude. Btw, did you sign the recent note as: Daniel The Asian? 🤣🤣. Too funny. Please do more yugioh streams! It’s always fun ripping with yall! Love the Fuecoco givy! Thank u!🔥 the best sexyest man on this app with best deals Great product! Well packaged and protected. Highly recommend! Received my givvy and it was in a basic envelope. Card was sleeved and top loaded and in great condition however it being shipped in a basic envelope was a little worrisome. This was my first time with this seller so I’m not sure how they package other products but I do hope purchased products are packaged a little better as to better protect the products.Hello, if you read the description of the giveaway, it says your item as it states free random card would be shipped in a plain white envelope (pwe). If you purchase items from other than winning a giveaway, we do pack things properly as our past reviews have stated. If you had questions, you should have reached out before leaving a review. Great service 👏 👍 👌 🙌 😀 😎 👏 Amazing packaging. Fun rips with Clarity. Go 49ers. Wags is an amazing seller and is extremely professional with his customers. His integrity is top notch!! If you have concerns or questions, he will respond to you in a professional manner. I will always buy from Wags because he is the best!!! Fast shipping and awesome giveys! Thanks so much! Amazing got it right on time
Wags crew killing it as always💪 I’ve bought from Wags Rips multiple times, including my Japanese 30th Anniversary product, and they’ve always done an excellent job. They rip the booster boxes on their channel, sleeve the cards carefully, and make sure the hits are protected in loaders before shipping. Everything I’ve received from them has been packaged securely and handled with real care. They’ve always been appreciative of my business, and I’ve never had to worry about my cards arriving safely. Definitely a seller I trust and would gladly buy from again. Five stars. got 3 really cool japanese ex cards! thanks for the giveaway! Great Pokémon card! the card arrived in excellent condition. Packaging was secure and everything was as expected. Definitely a nice addition to any Pokémon collection!