レビュー (2,269)Great seller, wonderful buying experience!! Nice guy great coins enjoy the show
Marc is a great seller with awesome deals Best purchase I've made yet! Thank you for the great diamond ring at a fantastic price! best seller on the whatnot app warminster cash exchange super fast shipping! great prices thank you for the custom valcambi wallets 5stars Thanks again for the awesome deals! everything was packaged nice and delivery was quick. 5 star seller highly recommended and awesome product thank U very much for the anniversary Peace $, and congratulations on 2 years on Whatnot! I've always enjoyed your auctions since I 1st found U, and bought some dope Libs from U. It's great that your back from vacation, and Ur on regularly again. I look forward to your next auction, and I appreciate the givy Thank you for the beautiful items and congratulations on 2 years anniversary on the whatnot app Warminster cash exchange is a 5 star seller and premier , highly recommend and trusted! Please bookmark the shows 5-6 days a week 🫶🇺🇸 thank you for your time fantastic two-year celebration show thank you for the giveaway best seller on whatnot ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ As described - perfect transaction! Thank you Five stars all the way. Like this host. Pleasant sounding and good presenter great seller 5 star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ great packaging fast shipping and awesome product Great show and beautiful jewelry ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🫶🏻🙋🏻♀️