レビュー (389)Fast Shipping. Packaged very securely. Everything arrived as expected. I look forward to future business and I would strongly recommend to others based on my experience. Thank you! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Fast delivery and exactly as expected 👍 Absolutely one of the most genuine guys on the app! awesome experience with buying from seller. Cards shipped super fast and was packaged with care! Always a fun stream too A+++++++. Highly recommended got it today. came 4 days earlier than the one I paid for from another seller. this one top notch for sure Best chicken man this side of the Mississippi best breaks on whanot ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ not happy with results of break but sent me the cards I won so! Awesome deals and stream! Thank you! Totally awesome package guys !!!! 27 cards 3 gives and a buyer givvy chickin!!!! highly recommend stopping here whenever they're streaming +!!!!!!! awesome !!!! Great seller! Fast and secure shipping. Thanks! If you’re up late and not in this show, you’re absolutely missing out. Always a top tier show and seller. Fast and quality shipping! Great Deal and Even Better Packaging! Will Buy Again!! Cool cards, cool stream, careful shipping One of the best on the app!