レビュー (1,061)Good condition, love it. Tysm 👍👍
Great seller! Good packaging, fast shipping. Will definitely purchase from again. I’m still trying to figure out how I managed to escape a Warzilla show with ONLY TWO books. 😂 Usually by the time I leave, I’ve spent enough of the Wayne fortune that Alfred starts asking questions.
But if I’m only walking away with two, these are two damn good ones—Batman & Robin: The Dynamic Duo and that killer Deathstroke cover. Both arrived looking fantastic and are awesome additions to the Gotham collection.
Apparently Bruce Wayne showed some financial restraint for once. Don’t worry, I’m sure it won’t happen again.
AND MAYBE ONE DAY WE’LL FINALLY LAND THAT LEGENDARY MARVEL POOP SUPERHERO COMIC! Every serious Gotham collection needs at least one questionable life decision.
Appreciate you, brother! 🦇 Warzilla strikes again! 🦇 Another HUGE stack of orders made its way into Gotham, and man, I enjoyed every single book!
This is consistency done right—solid packaging, quick shipping, books always exactly as described, and everything seemingly 9.0 or better. At this point, Warzilla could probably package comics blindfolded and still get them here looking better than half the Batcave. 😂
Always a great selection and always reliable. Appreciate you, brother. Thank you for another fantastic haul! 🦇🖤 incredible feller, even better seller always great shows with awesome books Accommodated the weirdest bundle request. 10/10 😁 thank you for comic book 📖 Great stuff great prices 👍🏼 Fast shipping and books always packed with care. Great seller and highly recommend. Package came in fast and well packaged. Best guy if you want deals will definitely shop here again thank you Came as it shows and I love it 🙏🏿 Came in perfect condition and arrives on time 💯 everything came in great
as always, W warzilla Everything came in fast and in great condition awesome work 🔥🔥🔥🔥 thanks for making this easy fro. shipping to receiving the merchandise . Great books. Thanks again HOLY MOLY, BATMAN! Warzilla has done it again! 🦇
Another fantastic haul from one of Gotham's trusted partners in crime! Beautiful comics, great deals, and another show that makes the hunt worthwhile. Always a pleasure stopping by, brother. Gotham appreciates you!
Warzilla earns the official Gotham After Dark stamp of approval!
FIVE BATS! 🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇
FIVE CATS! 🐈⬛🐈⬛🐈⬛🐈⬛🐈⬛
Thanks again, brother! Keep the Bat-Signal shining! Literally came 2 days later. Thank you brother. im definitely gonna have to get the other turtles.