レビュー (1,374)Alexa, text mom to stop asking me to send her feet pics Always 🔥🔥🔥! Great cards! Great packaging! Three auction wins and a givvy. Super fun stream gang.
Very fun fast moving stream with great cards. Streamer very chill and the chat was active and funny as hell. This stream is a good time for sure. 5 star. 2nd best singles show on the app. Great streamer! 🔥🔥🔥 Cards! Amazing seller, great deals and fast shipping! Awesome great stream everytime! Shipping is quick and the packaging is perfect. A show I always have bookmarked! Wconley is the man! Much appreciated. Best singles seller on the app!!! Thank you for another amazing card buying experience!!! I’m ready for the next show! The best thing since sliced bread. Even better than a PB&J. Grilled cheese ain’t got nothing on this saltine. thanks for everything! Great deals and show Amazing seller! Trustworthy, and amazing value! I am a repeat buyer for a reason!!! Already planning on buying the next show!! Thanks for the sweet cards bro! order received in great condition and fast as usual ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ stream with a 6 ⭐️ streamer!👍 always positive, always chill. Great cards and a good stream to hang. Even though things didn’t work out with wconley and my mom, things seem to be going pretty well with him and my dad. There’s intimacy there that I didn’t see with my mom, and he seems to make my dad happy which is all that really matters right? My dad has struggled with insecurity as all of us small people do and wconley is like a gentle giant who can reach high shelves for us. Thanks wconley for being the knight our little castle needed :)hahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha Absolutely amazing seller!!! One of those shows I won’t miss! Value, vibe, and shipping is alway the best! Booked all those future shows! Awesome shipping. Definitely recommend