レビュー (62)Thank you! Always happy!! Love my new earrings and slippers. I continue to score with items i absolutely love! Quickly becoming one of my favorite whatnot shops ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Such a fun shop to browse on Whatnot! From clothing to jewelry, there’s always something different to catch my eye. Love the variety—it feels like a little treasure hunt every time! 👗💎 Love the new trading cards for my collection! Thank you I love everything! Thank you so much!!! Best deals! Love everything! Great seller and an amazing human! Thank you so much!! Can’t wait to shop some more!!! Cannot beat these deals! Absolutely one of the best places to come shop! I look forward to when you are live! Thank you so much! I absolutely love the deals and steals you guys give! Absolutely will be back every time! great new seller with great deals! super fast shipping Thank you for the amazing deals on the clothing 🫶🏼. Carefully packaged and item arrived fast. absolutely love my earrings They are so pretty thank you! I love them all thank you so much! 6 beautiful pairs of earrings - I love them all! Great quality, packed well, and shipped fast. Can’t wait to catch another jewelry show. Thank you! awesome items love everything I get from them Great seller here on WN, glad to get your CollectableTrading card in my collection 🌺 Absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for the great givvy. I appreciate it.