レビュー (1,913)Fast shipping and great packaging, I appreciate the Funkos! 🤝💯🔥 if i could give you 6 stars i would. the most protected pops I have ever seen. a box inside a box. love these pops. cant wait for your next show Packaged very well. Perfect pops. Great seller. Thank you Amazing seller, great items, great prices, highly recommend. Thanks. Yooo I didn’t know I won thank you!!🔥🔥🔥 Amazing guy always has some dope stuff. I recommend don’t sleep, definitely stop by and check him out next time you can. I appreciate it homie best place to get autos ty great stream Great Seller with a lot of fun games that people sleep on Absolutely amazing as always! 🔥🫶 Received my stuff 3 full days after purchase. Vegas to Indy. I realize that doesn’t happen every time, but damn impressive. True dedication to the game from an OG collector and seller. Thank you!! One of the best, don't miss out on catching one of his shows! 🔥 Great guy fun stream great prices