レビュー (38)😀thank you for your review 😀thank you very much for your review! Love everything! TyIris I am glad you liked all. Thank you for the review! thank you Thank you Lilbitofeverything! Awesome seller! Product and service was perfect. Thank you terri for your review! Thank you my show would be nothing without your support! So, thank you! Thank youthank you for being on my show and for the review always good stuff and fast to get out thank you Thanks Mary for your kind words. My customers are my priority always!. many usefully box. love the experience with these items.Maria, I am very happy you loved the experience! Thanks for the review! beautiful custom jewelry.bery happy with everything thanks Thank you Maria for your review! Great quality and great shipping Thank you for your kind words! very nice pants don't fit but still its sooo worth itI am sorry they don't fit you. In my next show I will be running other sizes. I hope you can catch your size during the show. thanks for the review! softest joggers ever great quality clothing very happy thank youYes Ms Sunny. They are super soft and have excellent quality. I am very pleased that you liked them! 💯 recommend wilerico! Everything has great quality!! Fast shipping!! He had a great first show! I got a big bundle of jewelry for a really good price will be back🫶🏻🫶🏻🥰Thank you very much!. I am glad you liked it! great bundle Thanks for your review. I am glad you liked it.