レビュー (557)Sweetest host ever! Thank you so much for the surprise beautiful cup 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 Amazing seller! Thank you! Amazing seller 10/10
Thank you
⠀⠀⢀⡶⠶⢦⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⠟⠛⢧⣠⣶⣿⠻⣆⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢸⠁⡟⠦⠌⠛⠉⠉⠉⢹⠇⢠⣶⣼⣷⣞⢙⣧⣿⡀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢸⣤⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠈⢻⡃⠀⢸⡿⡄⠈⣿⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣼⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠷⠖⠛⠛⠛⢿⡗⢋⣴⠏⠀⠀
⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠛⢻⡀⢀⣀
⡶⠾⣷⠆⠀⠀⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⡀⠀⠐⢺⡟⠉⠉
⢀⣤⢿⡦⠀⠀⠛⠃⠀⠀⢠⢶⣄⠀⠀⠈⠛⠀⠀⠀⣺⠓⠟⡀
⠀⠀⣠⡿⣖⡀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⠀⣲⣯⣄⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠁⣴⠟⠉⠁⠀⠉⠛⢦⡀⢀⡴⠛⠉⠁⠈⠙⠻⣄⠀⠁⠀
⠀⢠⣼⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣦⠀⠀
⠀⠈⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀
⠀⢠⠿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⠷⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠘⢻⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡼⠃⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⢦⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡴⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠶⣄⡀⢀⣠⠶⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Tysm for the $5 gift card. I appreciate you! ❤️❤️ Couldn't be happier with wicked!!!!! love this seller and her products!!!!! Thank you for the giveaway! 💕 I love getting a givvy and this is a great seller!!! Much love 💜🍪💜 Great seller and shipping was very fast! Thank you for your generosity. You're very kind. The sweetest there is! Appreciate you VERY much 🫶🏼 Ty for my lovely bracelet!🥰
Enjoy your trip!! Great show & Seller! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you! My wife loves Mali so I had to grab it! it was packed well and shipped quickly!! First off, awesome seller!!! But I love sellers who are unique with “floor bags” and I got beach towel totes - fantastic items that I’ve never heard of!!!! I got a full size backpack with Disney princess design…. And a fuzzy heart too!!! Love them all!!! I will return! Glad to support. Im also a preemie mama 💜 Amazing thank you so much 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏