レビュー (984)Everything in this shipment was adorable and great quality. Willowstyle, I love my new goodies! 5 stars for Wiilowstyle ! I adore this top! With leggings some hoop earrings and a baseball cap with birks it’s adorable! Perfect condition, beautiful color! Will shop again! Thank you!Thank you !!! Glad you love ! I love all of the items that I received from you! They are awesome! Fast shipping and packaged well! Thank you so much! she has really cool items at a really good price. love this sweater!So glad you love it !! Thanks for the review I can always count on finding something adorable in Theresa’s (@willowstyle) shows. She has a great sense of boho fashion style and is somehow blessed weekly by the thrifting gods! Come play either us at one of willowstyle’s shows. I hope you love her and her finds as much as I do! Theresa, thank you for another shipment of your fantastic finds, and for literally selling me the pants off your body! Everything is super adorable. The NWT fringed rust colored leather purse I won as a buyer’s giveaway is a perfect size for my phone, keys, lipstick and small wallet, and so, so cute. I am tempted to switch purses and use it tomorrow! Just love my clothes, that shawl is a great pop of color for my wardrobe and thanks for the extra gift! My fav seller on Whatnot, tune into her shows , you will love her too! 💕💕 Definitely worn/faded, but cute and not pilly. Will purchase from her again. Yes I had this listed in the shop and if you look it up it is intentional wear on the sweatshirt I copied this from the website I know you weren’t saying you were unhappy but wanted to let you know I would have totally told you it was worn looking. Thank you for shopping with me hope to see you at future shows This specific top is part of the American Eagle & Aerie Vintage Crew line. These garments are manufactured with a specialized wash technique designed to give them a "lived-in," slightly washed-out aesthetic right off the rack. The subtle fading around the seams, slightly muted coral pink Absolutely love this thank you 🥰❤️
Thank you!! Glad you love it ❤️ Gorgeous bag at a fair price, thank you!! Packaged well and shipped quickly. Thank you! Great show and great shop! this seller has great style with quality items, always something fun and unique to add my wardrobe. Thank you so much! 😊 Thank you so much for shopping with me ❤️ Fantastic 10 piece bundle! Always a delight opening a package from willowstyle! Everything is fantastic!! TY💖 I wouldn’t have forgiven myself if I hadn’t got this dress! Absolutely a forever piece 💖 & perfect for all season! Thank you so much! Can’t wait to see what else you have in your future shows! Love this jacket so much!!! Hands down the BEST shows on WN!! Theresa is the sweetest and most delightful person. Shes got top notch style and taste in her curated picks. Always a pleasure shopping here!! ❤️💜 Love the kaftan and the kimono! Quick shipping, too!