レビュー (1,379)would def cop some from bro they legit 💯 A-1 Steak sauce!! Beautiful pristine kicks. My guy Will is all ACES! Buy with confidence people. You’re getting insane steals here A lot of hair on the shoe I showed this to you and said the insoles had hair on them...🤦♂️ Will is the best. I appreciate him and enjoy buying from him. He always gives me a great deal. 🔥 arrived super fast and condition even better than expected thanks bro, you always deliver the goods. shop this streamer ppl, one of the best. MEOW! The best from the best . Thanks a million my man . You’re the man! Awesome shoes and great prices. Can’t say enough about this guy here please if you see this review stop by and check him out. You won’t be disappointed.
Absolutely perfect sneakers from a perfect seller!! Will do business again Great sport! Dealing with all the BS lol 😂 Great shoes too! loved the kicks bro thank you and super fast shipping Great shoe 👟 fast 💨 delivery 🚚. Highly recommended this stream don’t sleep on his deals. So clean. Bookmark and follow for great personal shopping deals. Also has very fast shipping. Thanks again bro for the awesome deal. I’ll be back to buy more very soon. Will definitely be back for another pair. Accurate, fast shipping, & friendly. Very good guy to deal with!!!! Super legit seller. Fast shipping. Shoes were beautiful. Will shop with this seller again thanks for my givvy I really do appreciate it bro keep up the hard work thanks for my givvy I really do appreciate it bro keep up the hard work